Visually inspect lead for loose, broken, or corroded connections.
Refer to appendix G and repair or manufacture lead.
1. Position new lead in place.
2. Connect lead as indicated on wiring diagram (FO-1).
3. Connect P3 (7) to J4 (8) and position the switch box cover (4) over the switch box assembly.
4. Install new lock washers (2), flat washers (3), and screws (1) that secure switch box cover (4).
5-11 BUS BAR MAINTENANCE.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanics
(item 1, appendix B)
Both generator sets shut down, para 2-5.3.1.
Helicoil Insertion Tool
(item 7, appendix B)
Insert, Screw Threaded
Visually inspect for corrosion, damage, or for loose or missing hardware.
1. Remove 21 machine screws (1, figure 5-13), flat washers (3), and lock washers (2) that secure the
switch box cover (4) to the switch box assembly.