2. Insert terminal lug end of power cable (3 or 4) into stuffing tube body (13) and slide forward until end of power
cable outer covering is visible inside switchbox (1).
3. Slide seal (12), washer (11), and stuffing tube compression nut (10) forward and tighten compression nut.
4. Remove hex nut (6) and internal tooth washer (7) from load terminal N (9) and install lead marked N.
5. Install internal tooth washer (7) and hex nut (6). Tighten hex nut.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for ground terminal and ground lead.
7. Connect power cable lead marked L1 to contactor terminal 2, lead marked L2 to contactor terminal 2.
8. Close switch box cover (2) and secure with clamping catches (5).
9. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 above and install other end of power cable in stuffing tube on generator set.
10. Connect leads to generator set load terminals as follows:
Generator Set Load Terminal