Table 4-2. Indicator Light Assembly Test Points
DS1 (center contact)
DS1 (side contact)
DS2 (side contact)
DS2 (center contact)
DS3 (side contact)
DS3 (center contact)
DS4 (side contact)
DS4 (center contact)
1. Unscrew lens (1) and remove and save lens (1), lamp (2), and O-ring (3).
2. Tag and disconnect terminal leads (7) from applicable switch box components.
3. Cut wire ties as required.
4. Remove nut (12) and lock washer (11).
5. Pull housing (4) and attached parts (5 through 8) through opening in switch box cover (10).
a. Unscrew and remove lens (1). Do not take O-ring (3) out of lens (1).
b. Take lamp (2) out of lens (1) or housing (4), as applicable.
c. Remove O-ring (9).
d. Cut and remove insulation sleeving (6) from both wire leads (7).
e. Unsolder and remove wire leads (7) from terminals (5).
a. Solder one end of each wire (7) to a housing terminal (5).
b. Install insulation sleeving (6) over each soldered connection and heat shrink to a firm fit.
c. Crimp a terminal lug (8) onto end of each wire (7).
d. Install O-ring (9).