Oil Cooler Assembly Removal and Installation
(3) Inspect and replace oil level gauge in ac-
cordance with instructions provided in the Operator
and Organizational Maintenance Manual.
washers (2) to remove oil pump.
(4) Inspect oil pan for cracks, dents, broken
welds and leaks.
(5) Check all threads for crossing, stripping
(1) Remove oil pickup screen (3).
(2) Remove pressure relief valve (4), lock-
(6) Repair cracks and broken welds in oil pan
washers (55) and. seal (6). Discard seal.
(7) Repeat minor thread damage with a thread
(8) Replace any parts damaged beyond repair.
Spring is under tension. Use care when
c. Installation. Using new gaskets and seals,
removing roll pin.
install oil pan assembly in reverse order of removal
3-37. OIL PUMP ASSEMBLY.
(3) Remove roll pin (7) and withdraw retainer
(8), spring (9) and plug (10) from valve body (11).