g. Check that switch box ON light (8)or (2) and ON LINE light (7) or (3) for operating generator set
are both lit. The generator set is now supplying power to the connected load.
h. Refer to Table 2-2 and perform generator set "During" PMCS.
2-5.3.2 Load Transfer.
a. For the generator set that is not operating:
(1) Refer to Table 2-2 and perform the "Before" PMCS.
(2) Check that switch box ON/OFF switch (6) or (4) is at center position.
(3) Check that switch box TRANSFER switch (5) is at bottom position.
(4) Refer to TM 9-6115-639-13 and:
(a) Start the generator set.
(b) Use generator set VOLTAGE adjustable rheostat to adjust voltage to required value.
(c) Set AC CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER switch to CLOSED position.
(5) Check switch box controls and indicators (Figure 2-8) to ensure that:
(a) GEN SET ON light (8) or (2), Figure 2-8 and ON LINE light (7) or (3), Figure 2-8 is lit for
generator set that has been supplying electric power to the load.
(b) GEN SET ON light (8) or (2) for generator set just started is lit.
(6) Move switch box TRANSFER switch (5) in the direction of the arrow. All
SYNCHRONIZING lights (1) should be going from bright to dark at the same time.
If SYNCHRONIZING lights do not begin to function, report problem to next higher level of
(7) When SYNCHRONIZING lights (1) are dark, hold the switch box ON/OFF switch (6)or (4) for the
generator set that was just started to ON position until ON light remains on. Release the switch.
The ON LINE light for the first generator set that was running should immediately go out.
(8) Check switch box lights, as follows:
(a) The ON LINE light (7) or (3) should be lit for the generator set that was just started.