Figure 5-3. Relay Board Harness Assembly W11 Removal.
1. Remove four screws (1), lock washers (2), flat washers (3), and invert relay board assembly (4).
Other leads removed during removal of W11 harness leads must be
replaced with any attaching hardware.
2. Refer to relay board harness wire list (Table 5-1), and tag and disconnect all W11 leads from terminal board
(5) and relay sockets (6).
3. Remove relay board harness W11.
Refer to Figure F-2, Appendix F.
1. Position wiring harness W11 on relay board so that wire ends having terminal lugs are near TB1 terminals
2. Refer to Table 5-1 and connect all W11 leads.
3. Position relay board assembly (4), and install four flat washers (3), lock washers (2), and screws (1).