ARMY TM 9-6115-464-12
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-1
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-12
(3) Lamp Replacement.
(a) Unscrew lens (Figure 5-6).
(b) Depress and rotate lamp counterclockwise to remove.
(c) Insert replacement lamp. Depress and rotate clockwise to lock.
(d) Install lens.
(1) Remove fuse holder cap (Figure 5-6).
(2) Withdraw fuse from fuse holder.
(3) Clean fuse with a clean, lint-free cloth lightly moistened with an approved solvent.
(4) Visually inspect fuse for cracks or broken glass, corrosion, and melted conductor.
(5) Use an ohmmeter, check fuse for continuity.
(6) Replace fuse if unserviceable.
(7) Insert fuse into fuse holder and install fuse holder cap.
Figure 5-6. Electric Winterization it Control Assembly Indicator Lamp Fuse Replacement