(3) Connect power supply AC Return line to terminal Y of contactor.
Dangerous voltage exists on live circuits. Always observe precautions and never work
alone. Failure to observe this warning can result in severe personal injury or death.
(4) Apply power to power supply.
(5) Listen for sound of contactor operation.
(6) Perform following continuity checks. If any multimeter indication is not correct, replace
contactor (paragraph 5-12).
32 and 33
21 and 22
11 and 12
A1 and A2
B1 and B2
C1 and C2
A1 and B1
B1 and C1
C1 and A1
(7) Remove power from power supply and disconnect lines connected in steps a.(2) and a.(3).
b. Repeat steps a.(1) through (6) for contactor K2 (15, figure 5-11).
5. Reassemble switch box assembly as follows:
Refer to paragraphs 5-8 through 5-12 and repair or replace any defective parts.
Position the switch box cover (4, figure 5-11) in front of the switch box assembly.
Connect P3 (8) to J4 (11).
Position the switch box cover (4) over the switch box assembly and align the mounting holes.
Install lock washers (2), flat washers (3), and screws (1), that secure the switch box cover (4).