Figure 4-16. Toggle Switch.
Make sure terminals 3 and 6 of switch S10 and 1 and 4 of switches S1 and S2
are toward the bottom as viewed with switch box open.
3. Insert switch body (6) into mounting hole and position hex nut (5) against mounting plate (4).
4. Install locking ring (3) into keyway of switch until alignment tip goes into mounting plate (4).
5. Install lock washer (2) against locking ring (3).
6. Install hex nut (1) and tighten making sure that locking ring (3) alignment is engaged in mounting
When installing new switch, conductor bus from old switch must be installed
on new switch.
7. Remove and retain terminal screws (9) and washers (8) from terminals of new switch.
8. Install wires, conductor bus (7), washers (8), and terminal screws (9).