Figure 4-8. Output Voltage Conversion Connections
Section II. MOVEMENT TO A NEW WORKSITE
4-5. DISMANTLING FOR MOVEMENT.
Make certain that generator set is not operating
in a standby mode, or connected to a parallel
a. Preparation for Movement.
(1) Disconnect, insulate and secure negative
(2) Disconnect the load cables and tag for
identification. (3) If applicable, disconnect
wiring to automatic control module.
(4) Drain fuel and coolant if transportation by
anticipated or the distance to be traveled is great.
(5) Disconnect the ground lead.
(6) Disconnect any other external hoses, lines,
and cables, if used.
(7) Close and secure all doors and panels.
Unit weight is approximately 36,000
pounds (16,329 kg). Use the slings
supplied and lifting device with a capacity
of 20 tons (18,000 kg).
b. Movement. Refer to installation procedures,