Figure 3-37. Radiator, removal and installation.
(5) Remove clamps securing hoses to bypass
b. Removal and Installation.
(1) Drain the cooling system. Disconnect
(6) Remove bypass tube.
radiator lower hose from pump inlet
securing bypass elbow to pump cover;
(2) Remove idler bracket adjusting capscrew
force oil cooler tube and bypass elbow
and remove water pump drive belt.
down and remove them as an assembly.
(3) Remove water pump pulley and remove
Remove the gasket.
(8) Remove intercooler hose from top of
(4) Remove the capscrews securing filler pipe
water pump body.
support and remove support and gasket
(9) Loosen clamps securing water pump body
from bearing sleeve.
to water inlet manifold bonnet