ARMY TM 9-6115-464-12
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-1
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-12
3-28 HYDRAULIC ACTUATOR (ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC GOVERNOR EQUIPPED PRECISE SETS ONLY).
Inspect hydraulic actuator unit for insecure mounting, dents, cracks, corrosion and other visible damage.
b. Check electrical connectors for loose connection, bent or broken pins, and signs of shorting or other damage.
c. Check hydraulic lines for loose connections, leaks, and other damage.
d. Check govemor control linkage for freedom of movement, worn ball joints, cracks, corrosion and other damage.
3-29 HYDRAULIC SUMP AND FILTER (ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC GOVERNOR EQUIPPED PRECISE SETS
(1) Inspect hydraulic sump for insecure mounting, cracks, corrosion, and other visible damage.
(2) Check filter assembly for insecure mounting, dents, cracks, corrosion, and other visible damage.
(3) Check hydraulic lines for loose connections, leaks, and damage.
(1) Clean filler cap and surrounding area.
(2) Remove filler cap and check oil level as indicated on dipstick.
(3) Refer to LO 9-6115-464-12 and add oil to proper level on dipstick.
(4) Install filler cap.
3-30 ENGINE ASSEMBLY
(1) Inspect the engine assembly for fuel, oil, and water leaks. Check for accumulation of dirt. Check for
cracks, corrosion and other damage.
(2) Check for damage, insecure mounting, or missing parts or accessories.
(1) Keep the external areas of the engine and accessories clean and free of oil and grease.
(2) Check cylinder block drain plugs and radiator drain cock for evidence of leaking.
3-31 V-BELT. Inspect the v-belt frequently for indications of wear, deterioration, and oil soaking.
3-32 BATTERY CHARGING ALTERNATOR. Inspect the battery charging alternator for cracks, insecure mount-
ing, loose connections, signs of shorting and other damage.
SPEED SWITCH AND ADAPTER. Inspect speed switch for insecure mounting, loose connector, corrosion,
signs of shorting and visible damage. Inspect boot on reset switch S1 for deterioration.
3-34 HYDRAULIC OIL PUMP (ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC GOVERNOR EQUIPPED PRECISE SETS ONLY). In-
spect hydraulic oil pump for cracks, leaks, loose fittings, insecure mounting and other damage.