(3) Lower truck tailgate; raise skid plat-
(6) Slide platform bracket assembly toward
form and back truck underneath skid.
side of cargo body. Turn clamping bolt until it
engages threads in platform bracket assembly.
(4) Lower and guide skid platform onto
truck cargo bed. Before removing sling assembly,
(7) Tighten horizontal bolts. Install and
inspect to see that skid platform does not interfere
tighten vertical adjustment bolts.
with closing of truck tailgate.
(8) Tighten bracket clamping bolt fully, and
(5) Aline adjustable bracket assembly and
inspect all bolts to see they are secure. Should
clamp with platform bracket assembly.