1. Position accessory box (1, Figure 4-17) over mounting holes in trailer.
2. Install flat washers (3), machine bolts (2), and self-locking nut (5).
3. Return accessories to accessory box.
4. Close accessory box cover and secure with clamping catches (4).
4-20 BRACKET, FIRE EXTINGUISHER REPLACEMENT.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's
(item 1, Appendix B)
Trailer handbrakes set, front support
leg/landing leg lowered, and rear
leveling support jack lowered; paragraph
Fire extinguisher bracket mounting hardware for AN/MJQ-42A and AN/MJQ-43
consists of (plain nuts, lock washers, flat washers, and bolts).
1. Remove fire extinguisher from bracket (1, Figure 4-19).
2. Remove four self-locking nuts (3), flat washers (4), bolts (2), and remove fire extinguisher bracket from trailer
1. Install fire extinguisher bracket (1), four bolts (2), flat washers (4), and self-locking nuts (3). Tighten
2. Place fire extinguisher in bracket.