ARMY TM 9-6115-464-34
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-24-34
e. Control Cubicle Terrminal Board.
(a) Tag and disconnect electrical leads to terminal board.
(b) Remove nut and captive washer assemblies (3, figure 3-56) and screw (4) to remove terminal
(c) Remove screws (6) and jumpers (7) only if inspection indicates replacement is necessary.
(2) Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
Solvent, Dry Cleaning PD-680, Type II is flammable and moderately toxic to skin,
eyes and respiratory tract. Eye and skin protection required. Good general ventilation
is normally adequate. Failure to observe this warning could result in servere personal
injury or death.
Clean terminal board with a clean, lintfree cloth lightly moistened with solvent PD- 680 Type Il.
Visually inspect terminal board for cracks, burns, and corrosion. Check insulating material for
cracks, breaks, and other damage.
Using an ohmmeter, check jumpers for continuity.
Check all threads for crossing, stripping, and peening.
Replace any damaged or defective parts.
(a) If removed, install jumpers (7, figure 3-56), and screws (6).
(b) Install terminal board (5), screw (4), nut and captive washer assemblies(3).
(c) Connect electrical leads to terminal board.
f. Control Cubicle Wiring Harness.
(1) Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual for wiring harness removal, cleaning, inspection,
and repair procedures.
(2) If the wiring harness has sustained damage and requires repair, or rebuild, refer to figure NO TAG for
layout, identification and material requirements and Appendix A for detailed soldering and
(3) Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual for wiring harness installation procedures.
g. Control Cubicle Housing Assembly.
(1) Removal. Remove screws (8, figure 3-56) and Iockwashers (9) to remove control cubicle housing
assembly from generator set.
(a) Remove pin (10) to remove fastener (11) and seal (12).
(b) Remove nut (13), door holder (14), fiat washer (15) and screw (16).
(c) Remove nut and captive washer assemblies (17) and screws (18) to remove panel (19).
(d) Remove pivot pin (20) and hinge (21) from housing (22) only if replacement is necessary.
(3) Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.