(2) Cut of about 3 inches of the wire; short enough
3-122. CURRENT TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLIES.
to keep the clips from touching another terminal or the
generator frame in the open or closed position.
for cracks, breaks, corrosion, insecure mounting, loose
electrical connections, and evidence of shorting or other
(3) Slip the wire through the hole in the terminal.
3-123. LOAD TERMINAL BOARD ASSEMBLY.
(4) Hold the terminal as shown (Detail A, figure
B) and bend
of the wire
straight up keeping
a. Visually inspect load terminal board assembly
the wire in as straight a line as you can with the terminal
mounting, loose electrical connections and other damage.
b. Replace lost or broken terminal clip (Retainer,
(5) Bend the wire into back-to-back 90 angles
Safety Clip). The terminal clip is a component of both the
load terminal and the ground terminal. If the terminal clip
about one-half inch long.
is lost or broken, fabricate as follows.
(6) Bend the ends of each 90 angle down around
(1) Requisition bulk wire NSN 9505-00-804-3814
(0.042 inch diameter) for the ground terminal (ground
properly, the clip will hold-the nut when it is unscrewed to
(0.050 inch diameter) for the load terminal.