Figure 2-4. Auxiliary fuel connections.
Figure 2-3. Lead cable connections.
Section II. MOVEMENT TO A NEW WORKSITE
2-7. Dismantling for Movement
(7) Disconnect any of the external hoses,
lines, and cables, if used.
(8) Close and secure all doors and panels.
a. Preparation for Movement.
b. Movement. If the generator set is to be moved
(1) Disconnect the load cables (fig. 23).
only a short distance and the terrain is suitable, attach a
(2) Remove the exhaust pipe extension if
suitable towing device to the towing eyes of the unit and
2-8. Reinstallation after Movement
(5) Refer to the Basic Issue Items List (app.
B) and make sure that all items are on or
with the equipment and properly stowed.
(6) Disconnect the ground lead from the