7. Install eight lock washers (10), flat washers (9), and screws (11) that secure control panel
8. Install lens (l), O-ring (14), and lamp (2).
9. Close the control panel access cover (7) and secure with clamping catch (8).
4-17 SWITCH BOX LOAD TERMINAL MAINTENANCE.
This task covers: a. Removal
Tool Kit, General Mechanics
(item 1, appendix B)
Both generator sets shut down,
Trailer support devices are
lowered, paragraph 2-3.2.1.
Wire, Round Steel, 0.072 inch diameter
QQ-W-423 Composition 302
1. Remove 21 screws (2, figure 4-14), lock washers (3), and flat washers (4).
2. Release clamping catch (5) and open load terminal door (l).
The control panel connector P3 is connected to connector J4. Movement of
the switch box cover is limited. To prevent damage to control panel wiring
harness, use caution removing switch box cover. Failure to observe this
caution can result in equipment damage.
3. Carefully position switch box cover (15) in front of switch box assembly.
4. Disconnect P3 (6) from J4 (7).
5. Remove switch box cover (15).
6. Disconnect external load terminal lead from the defective terminal (14).
For removal of ground load terminal go to step 8.