1. Position accessory box (1, figure 4-19) over mounting holes in trailer.
2. Install flat washers (3), machine bolts (2), and self-locking nut (5).
3. Return accessories to accessory box.
4. Close accessory box cover and secure with clamping catches (4).
4-20 FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET MAINTENANCE.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanics
(item 1, appendix B)
Trailer handbrakes set, front support
leg/landing leg lowered, and rear
leveling-support jack lowered; paragraph
Washers, Lock (item 2, appendix I)
Fire extinguisher bracket , and cap screws) differs from that used on other power units,
but removal and installation procedures are similar.
1. Remove fire extinguisher from bracket.
2. Remove four self-locking nuts, flat washers, cap screws, and remove fire extinguisher bracket.
1. Install fire extinguisher bracket, four cap screws, flat washers, and self-locking nuts. Tighten
3. Place fire extinguisher in bracket.
Change 2 4-41