ARMY TM 9-6115-464-34
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-34
(13) Position rear housing support (5), to install screws (4), fltat washers (3), Iockwashers (2), and nuts
(14) Install main load contactor and special relay assembly (paragraphs 3-84 and 3-90).
(15) Install voltage reconnection board (See the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual TM
9-6115-464-12, paragraph 4-71).
(16) Connect electrical leads between voltage reconnection board and terminal board. Remove tags.
(17) Connect generator leads to voltage reconnection board.
(18) Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual and accomplish the following:
(a) Connect wiring harness to control cubicle and relay table components.
(b) Install rear housing assembly, doors, top panel, and grille