ARMY TM 9-6115-464-34
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-34
5-26. CABLE HARNESS ASSEMBLY.
(1) Set multimeter on ohms scale.
(2) Test each point on cable assembly.
Use Table 5-4 and figures 5-32 and 5-33 as guides.
b. Repair. Replace wires, terminals, and connectors by unsoldering connections, installing replacement
parts, and soldering connections.
5-27. REMOVAL/INSTALLATION REMOTE FUNCTIONS ASSEMBLY.
a. Removal (figure 5-31)
(1) Open left rear access cover.
(2) Disconnect P2(5) from remote functions assembly.
(3) Remove two hex head screws (1) and washers (2).
(4) Remove remote functions assembly,
(1) Position remote functions assembly.
(2) Install washers (2) and two hex head screws (1).
(3) Connect P2(5) to remote functions assembly.
(4) Close left rear access cover.