The EPP Ill must be operating In order to adjust digital isochronous load sharing
module N4; see TM 9-6115-669-13&P
1. Connect load bank to generator set and perform procedures in paragraph 5.53.
2. Open digital isochronous load sharing module N4 (36) as instructed under REMOVAL, step 7.
3. Preset potentiometers as follows (figure 5-25):
4. Connect multimeter to TP 1 (+) and TP 2 (-); (Measurement range 10 V-, R; > 10 Mn).
5. Start up Generator Set 150 kW as instructed in paragraph 2.5.1.
Set output parameters: P = 150 kW, IL = 520 A, cos cp = 0.8.
6. Adjust settings:
a. Use CT CAL potentiometer to set voltage on multimeter 7.5 V-.
b. Use LS GAIN potentiometer to set voltage on multimeter to 5.5 V.
c. Switch on Generator Set 150 kW No. 2 and set up parallel operation with Generator Set 150 kW No.1.
d. When Generator Set 150kW is running with rising and falling rpm, turn LOAD PULSE potentiometer counter-
clockwise until a stable condition is achieved and the rotation speed no longer changes even if the control
linkage between speed control device and fuel injection pump is tapped.
e. When rotation speed is constant, allow Generator Sets 150 kW No. 1 and No. 2 to run in test mode.
7. Shut down Generator Set 150 kW No. 1 and No. 2 as instructed in paragraph 2.5.2.
8. Disconnect mutimeter from TP 1 (+) and TP 2 (-).
9. Close digital isochronous load sharing module N4 (36) as instructed under INSTALLATION, step 4.
10. Disconnect load bank from Generator Set 150 kW.