ARMY TM 9-6115-604-12
NAVY NAVFAC P 8 633-12
(5) Place FUEL PUMP switch S8 in AUTO position. Multimeter should read zero ohm across terminals 2 and 1
and infinite ohms across terminals 2 and 3.
(6) Place FUEL PUMP switch S8 in OFF position and connect wires to terminals.
(7) Replace FUEL PUMP switch S8 if it fails any of the continuity tests in steps (3) through (5), above.
Remove. See Figure 4-76.
(1) Set MAINTENANCE LOCKOUT switch S100 to MAINTENANCE.
(2) Tag and disconnect wiring to FUEL PUMP switch S8 (1).
(3) Remove locking nut and remove FUEL PUMP switch S8 (1) from rear of panel.
Install. See Figure 4-76.
(1) Replacement FUEL PUMP switch S8 (1) should be preset to AUTO position prior to installation. Check for
contact continuity between terminals 1 and 2 with a multimeter set to RX1 scale.
(2) Install FUEL PUMP switch S8 (1) and secure with locking nut and lockwasher so that the toggle is in the
(3) Retest for proper operation per step a, above
(4) Connect wires and discard tags.
(5) Set MAINTENANCE LOCKOUT switch S100 to OPERATE
4-128. FUEL PUMP ENERGIZED LIGHT DS107 (5, Figure 2-1). FUEL PUMP ENERGIZED light DS107 indicates
when the fuel transfer pump is operating.
Dangerous voltage levels may be present at components located within cabinet C.
Observe all applicable safety precautions as outlined in Chapter 1, Section III , of
(1) Tag and disconnect wiring to lampholder (9, Figure 4-75) from rear of cabinet C panel.
(2) Check that lamp (8) is screwed in securely.
(3) Apply 24 V dc to terminals of lampholder. Lamp should light.
(4) If lamp does not light, replace with known good lamp and repeat test.
(5) If lamp still does not light, replace lampholder.
Remove. See Figure 4-75.
(1) Remove amber lens (7) and lamp (8).
(2) Tag and disconnect wiring to lampholder (9) from rear.
(3) Remove locking nut and lockwasher at rear cabinet C door. Lampholder (9) will slide out from the front.
Repair. Repair consists of replacing defective lamp and lampholder. Refer to steps b and d.
Install. See Figure 4-75.
(1) Install new lampholder (9) and secure from rear of panel with the lockwasher and locking nut supplied.
(2) Screw in known good lamp (8) and amber lens (7) from front panel.
(3) Connect wires and discard tags.