ARMY TM 9-6115-604-12
NAVY NAVFAC P 8 633-12
Figure 4-72. Cabinet B Upper Front Door
Remove. See Figure 4-68.
(1) Tag and disconnect wiring to FREQ ADJ rheostat R102 (10).
(2) Remove knob (9).
(3) Loosen and remove locking nut at front of cabinet B door and remove the rheostat from the rear.
Install. See Figure 4-68
(1) Position rheostat In panel so that slot aligns with notch in panel.
(2) Install FREQ ADJ rheostat R102 (10) from the rear of cabinet B door and secure in a position such that when
knob is attached, with shaft rotated fully counterclockwise, the arrow is at the 9 o'clock position.
(3) Secure knob (9).
(4) Connect wires and discard tags.