ARMY TM 9-6115-604-12
NAVY NAVFAC P 8 633-12
Do not remove printed circuit board. All indicator boxes will fall from housing.
(b) All indicator lights on the annunciator panel A9 (4) should light Note that each Indicator box has two
lights. Replace burned out lights by turning counterclockwise.
(2) Release ANNUNCIATOR TEST pushbutton S15.
(a) Audible alarm should silence. If ALARM does not silence, replace panel In accordance step b, below.
(b) All lights on annunciator panel A9 should go out when test button is released.
Remove. See Figure 4-63.
(1) Tag and unsolder wiring from the annunciator panel A9 (9) using heat sink as necessary.
(2) Remove and retain hardware which holds the panel in place, and remove panel.
Install. See Figure 4-63.
(1) Install annunciator panel A9 (9) and secure it with the securing hardware removed in step (2), above.
(2) Solder wires in position as tagged. Remove and discard tags
(3) Test in accordance with step a, above.
FLASHER DS19. The flasher DS19 is energized when a fault condition exists and causes the appropriate fault
indicator light on annunciator panel A9 to flash.
Inspect. Inspect the flasher DS19, located on the lower rear wall of upper cabinet A, for proper mounting,
security of wiring connections, and signs of damage. Tighten loose wiring connections, and replace a unit which
shows signs of damage.
Do not touch exposed electrical connection when a source of power such as
utility power or another generator set is connected to the load terminals. Death or
injury may result from failure to observe this warning.
(1) Ensure that 24 V DC CONTROL POWER CIRCUIT BREAKER CB1 is set to ON, and MAINTENANCE
LOCKOUT switch S100 is set to OPERATE
(2) Simulate an overvoltage fault by momentarily lumping terminals 11 and 13 on terminal board TB16, located
on the rear wall of upper cabinet B In the generator set control room. OVERVOLTAGE indicator A9DS9
(3) Replace flasher DS19 if OVERVOLTAGE indicator A9DS9 falls to flash.
(1) Tag and disconnect wires to flasher DS19.
(2) Remove the screw and captive washer assemblies securing flasher DS19 to the upper wall of lower cabinet
(1) Secure flasher DS19 to the upper wall of lower cabinet A with screw and captive washer assemblies.
(2) Connect wiring and discard tags.