ARMY TM 9-6115-604-12
NAVY NAVFAC P 8 633-12
(1) Install clock (4 or 5) and attach at rear of panel with nut and captive washer assemblies (1), flat washers (2),
and threaded spacers (3).
(2) Connect wiring to clock terminals and discard tags.
KILOWATT HOURS COUNTER (CNTR). The KILOWATT HOURS counter indicates total accumulated kilowatt
hours output of the generator set.
Do not conduct the following test when the generator set is operating.
Do not touch exposed electrical connection when a source of power such as
utility power or another generator set is connected to the load terminals. Death or
injury may result from failure to observe this warning.
(1) Tag and disconnect wires from rear of KILOWATT HOURS counter CNTR (8, figure 4-63).
(2) Momentarily connect and then disconnect a 120 V ac power source across the two terminals at the rear of
KILOWATT HOURS counter CNTR The KILOWATTS HOURS counter CNTR drum should advance two half
steps, indicating the next digit in the display sequence on the face of KILOWATT HOUR counter CNTR.
(3) Repeat step (2), above, as many times as needed to ensure that KILOWATT HOURS counter CNTR display
advances one digit each time the 120 V ac power source is momentarily connected and then disconnected
from KILOWATT HOURS counter CNTR.
(4) Replace KILOWATT HOURS counter CNTR if display falls to advance when energized, or does not advance
Remove. See Figure 4-63.
(1) Open cabinet A front panel. Tag and disconnect wiring at rear of KILOWATT HOURS counter (8).
(2) Remove KILOWATT HOURS counter (8) by removing flat head screws (6) from front panel of cabinet A and
nut and captive washer assemblies (7).
Install . See Figure 4-63.
(1) Install replacement KILOWATT HOURS counter (8) on front panel of control cabinet A using flat head
screws (6) and nut and captive washer assemblies (7). Connect wiring and discard tags. Repeat test
procedures In step a, above.
(2) If replacement KILOWATT HOURS counter exhibits similar inaccuracies in test, WHT transducer may be at