ARMY TM 9-6115-604-12
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-633-12
Table 4-3. Unit Troubleshooting (Continued)
TEST OR INSPECTION
27. POWER FACTOR METER NOT WORKING.
Test meter In accordance with paragraph 4-102.
28. SYNCHROSCOPE METER NOT WORKING.
Test meter in accordance with paragraph 4-103.
29. GEN TEMP GAGE FAILS TO REGISTER ON ONE OR MORE CHANNELS.
Test gage in accordance with paragraph 4-104.
30. AMMETER SWITCH NOT WORKING.
Test switch In accordance with paragraph 4-107.
31. VOLT ADJ. RHEOSTAT SWITCH NOT WORKING.
Test switch In accordance with paragraph 4-108.
32. AC/DC LIGHTS NOT WORKING.
Step 1. Check circuit breaker. Set to ON.
Step 2. Test circuit breaker
33. EXHAUST TEMPERATURE GAGE NOT WORKING.
Step 1. Check wiring and thermocouples for correct resistance. Refer to paragraph 4-126.
Step 2. Test gage in accordance with paragraph 4-126.
Repair or replace defective components.
34. EXHAUST TEMPERATURE GAGE INDICATES TEMPERATURE CHANGE EXCESSIVELY SLOW.
Step 1. Check thermocouples for excessive buildup of carbon and dirt.