N A V F A C P-8-625-24P
(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the fig-
ure referenced in adjacent figure number column.
c. FIGURE AND ITEM NUMBER INDEX.
(1) FIG, column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified located
(2) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the fig-
ure referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column Iists the NSN for the item.
(4) CAGEC column. The Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) is a 5-digit nu-
meric code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc.,that supplies the item.
(5) PART NUMBER column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individu-
al, firm, corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by
means of its engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify an item
or range of items.
a. USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower comer of the Description column
heading. Usable on codes are shown as "UOC:.." in the Description Column justified right on the last line of
the applicable item desoription /nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models.
MEP-005A (Serial Nos.
KZ00001 thru KZ02752)
MEP-104A (Serial Nos.
KZ00001 thru KZ02752)
MEP-114A (Serial No.
RZ70001 and sub.)
b. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS.
The publications listed below pertains
to the Generator Set
Diesel Engine Driven, Tactical Skid Mounted and its components.
Generator Set, Diesel Engine Driven, Tactical Skid Mounted
c. (ARMY) Repair Parts Mortality has been based on 5000 hours operation per year.
d. (ARMY) The basis of issue for authorized toots, test, and support equipment is the number of
end items of equipment supported and the number of maintenance personnel allocated to perform the re-
quired maintenance operations as follows:
(such as, soldering iron per five MOS284.1 supporting 1-15 Radio Set AN/ARC-51).
e. (ARMY) Parts whioh require manufacture of assembly at a category higher than that authorized
for installation will indicate in the source column, the higher category.
f. STOCKAGE INFORMATION.
(1) Air Force Stockage information is contained in initial Supply Support Lists issued separately
from this publication by SMAMA in accordance with ARM-67-1, part 1, Chapter 12.
(2) Navy Stockage objectives are contained in Consolidated Shipboard Allowance list as fur-
nished separately from the publication by the Ship Parts Control Center.
(3) Marine Corps Stockage information is contained in Block 3a. of this manual.