ARMY TM 9-6115-464-34
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-34
Inspect mode selector switch for cracks, corrosion and other damage. Check switch continuity using
Inspect transformer for cracks, corrosion and burns or other evidence of shorting. Using an
ohmmeter, check transformer coils for continuity.
Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual for wiring harness cleaning, inspection, and
If the wiring harnesses have sustained damage and require repair or rebuild, refer to figures 5-15,
5-16 or 5-17 as required, for layout, identification of material requirements and Appendix A
reference for detailed soldering and replacement procedures.
Inspect back plate and chassis for cracks, corrosion, warping and other damage.
Check all hardware for crossed, stripped, and otherwise damaged threads.
Replace all defective parts and parts damaged beyond repair.
(1) Install chassis (22, figure 5-14), transformer (21), screw & captive washer (20), and nut (19).
(2) Install nut (18), mode selector switch (17), tooth Iockwasher (16) and nut (15).
(3) Install load sensing module (14), and screw &captive washer (13).
(4) Install protective cap (11).
(5) Install screw & captive washer (10) and nut (9).
(6) Install protective (8).
(7) Position branched wiring harness (12) to install screw & captive washer assembly (7) and nut (6).
(8) Install branced wiring harness (5), screw & captive washer assembly (4), and nut (3).
(9) Install backup plate (2), screw and captive washer (1).
e. Installation. Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual for load bank control box assembly