ARMY TM 9-6115-464-34
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-445-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-34
3-85. LOAD TERMINAL BOARD ASSEMBLY.
Lethal voltages are present at the load terminal board when the generator set is in
operation. Do not attempt to perform maintenance on the load terminal board while the
generator set is in operation. Serious electrical shock or death may result from failure
to observe this warning.
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical leads to load terminal board assembly.
(2) Remove screws (1, figure 3-106), Iockwashers (2) and plastic shield (3).
(3) Remove stand-off (4) and Iockwashers (5) to remove load connection terminal board assembly (6).
b. DisassembIy. Remove nut (7, figure 3-106), nut (8), stud (9) and board (10).
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean load terminal board with filtered compressed air and a soft bristle brush.
(2) If necessary, wipe load terminal board assembly with a clean, lintfree cloth moistened with an
(3) Inspect load terminal board for warping, cracks, damaged threads, corroded terminals, and burns.
(4) Replace any damaged or defective parts.
d. Assembly. Position board (10, figure 3-106) to install stud (9), nut (8), and nut (7).
(1) Position load terminal board assembly (6, figure 3-106) to install Iockwashers (5) and standoff (4).
(2) Install plastic sheild (3), Iockwashers (2) and screws (1).
(3) Connect electrical leads to load terminal baard assembly.
3-86. CURRENT TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLIES.
Tag and disconnect electrical leads from transformer winding terminals.
Tag generator leads and record their routing through transformer windows (noting polarity) as shown
in figure 3-107; then disconnect and remove them.
Remove nuts (1, figure 3-108), Iockwashers (2), screws (3) and current boost transformer (4).
Do not remove screw and washer assemblies (5), flat washers (6) and mounting brackets (7) unless
inspection reveals damage and replacement is necessary.
Remove screw and washer assemblies (8), flat washers (9) and instrumentation transformer (10).
Remove nuts (11), screws (12), Iockwashers (13), and cross-current compensation transformer (14).
Do not remove screw and washer assemblies (15), flat washers (16) and mounting brackets (17)
unless inspection reveals damage and replacement is necessary.