ARMY TM 9-6115-464-34
AIR FORCE 35C2-3-445-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-624-34
1. Screw and assembled washer
3. Screw and captive washer assy
4. Cover plate
5. Screw and captive washer assy
6. Indicator panel assembly
8. Indicator light assembly
13. Tooth Iockwasher
14. Test or reset switch
17. Positioning washer
19. Tooth Iockwasher
20. Fuse holder assembly
23. Fuse holder
25. Screw and captive washer assy
26. Cover plate assy
27. Screw and captive washer assy
31. Component board assembly
32. Cover plate
33. Screw and captive washer assy
34. Wiring harness
Figure 3-60. Fault Locating Indicator, Exploded View (Sheet 2 of 2)
(1) Refer to figure 3-61 and connect the positive lead of a 24 Vdc source to pin A of connector J12.
(2) Connect the negative lead to pin B.
(3) Place test or reset switch in the TEST or RESET position. All indicator lights shall illuminate.
(4) Release test or reset switch. All indicator lights shall go dark.
(5) Install a jumper between connector pins C and D. Low oil pressure indicator light shall illuminate.
(6) Remove jumper from pin D. Low oil pressure indicator light shall remain lit.
(7) Connect jumper between connector pins C and E and reset test or reset switch.
(8) Low oil pressure indicator light shall go dark and overspeed indicator light shall illuminate.
(9) Repeat steps (5) through (8) for connector pins F through N.
(10) If any indicator light fails to function properly, disassemble fault locating indicator and test that portion
pertinent to the malfunctioning light.
(1) Install fault locating indicator onto generator set with Iockwashers (2, figure 3-60), and screws (l).
(2) Connect wiring harness to back of fault locating indicator.
3-61. MANUAL SPEED CONTROL.
Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual for manual speed control maintenance instructions.
3-62. DC CONTROL CIRCUIT BREAKER.
Refer to the Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual for dc control circuit breaker maintenance instructions.