Figure 4-34. Removing Control Cubicle Support Assembly
(3) Battery Charging Indicator (M1). Tag and
disconnect lead to indicator. Remove two lockwashers
setscrews. Remove nut attaching switch to control
panel and remove switch. Install new switch as given
and nuts and retainer holding meter in place and
(4) DC Control Circuit Breaker (CB2). Discon-
nect two leads to breaker. Remove two screws
attaching breaker to control panel and remove breaker.
(5) Master Switch (S1). Disconnect battery. Tag
and disconnect seven leads to master switch. Re-
move switch knob by loosening two setscrews. Remove
nut attaching switch to control panel and remove
(6) Panel Light Switch (S2). Tag and disconnect
two leads to switch. Remove nut attaching switch
(8) Voltage Adjust Rheostat (R1). Tag and
disconnect two leads to rheostat. Remove rheostat
knob by loosening two allen setscrews. Remove nut
and washer attaching rheostat to panel and remove
(9) Transformer (T1). Tag and disconnect five
leads to transformer. Remove four screws and
lockwashers attaching transformer to control cubicle
and remove transformer.
(10) Transformer (T2). Tag and disconnect four
to control panel and remove switch.
leads to transformer.
(7) Ammeter-Voltmeter Transfer Switch (S8).
Tag and disconnect sixteen leads to range selector
switch. Remove switch knob by loosening two
R e m o v e t w o s c r e w s a n d
transforrner to cubicle and