(3) Relay Assembly (A1). Inspect relay assembly
(5) for physical damage. Check that electrical connections
to as embly are clean and tight. Check that assembly is
securely attached to control cubicle.
(4) Relay (K1). Inspect relay (6) for physical
damage and continuity (see figure 4-33.1). Remove relay
from socket and inspect for bent or missing pins. Check
that relay is secured to socket with two screws.
Figure 4-33.1. Relay K1. Internal Connection Diagram
(1) Panel Light Assemblies (DS1) and (DS2)
(see figure 4-33). Tag and detach two leads to each panel
light assembly (DS1) and (DS2). Remove nut and lock-
washer securing light assembly to control panel and remove
(2) Hour Meter (M2). Tag and disconnect two
leads to hour meter. Remove three screws, lockwashers,
and nuts attaching hour meter to control panel and remove