(2) Disconnect oil feed tube compression nut
inder head. Remove the six low capscrews securing
from fitting in cylinder head at flywheel end of rocker
the rocker arm brackets; remove the rocker arms,
arm shaft. See figure 14-36.
shaft, and brackets as an assembly.
(3) Disconnect compression nuts and remove oil
(5) Withdraw the push rods from the engine.
drain tube and oil feed tube at corresponding ends of
rocker arm shaft.
(6) Remove the remaining twenty capscrews
securing the cylinder head and the two engine lifting
(4) Remove the six 3/8 inch capscrews and lock-
eyes. Use a sling and remove cylinder head.
washers securing the rocker arm brackets to the cyl -