Voltage Reconnection Board, Removal and Installation
(5) With the actuator coil energized, check
c . Testing. Test continuity of reconnection
for continuity between connector pins C and D, E and
F, G and H, J and K, and R and T.
d. Installation. Install terminal board assem-
bly in reverse order of removal procedures.
(6) Check for open circuit across connector
pins L and M, N and P, and R and S.
MAIN LOAD CONTACTOR.
(7) Check for continuity across terminal
a . Inspection. Visually inspect main load
studs A1 and A2, B1 and B2, and C1 and C2.
electrical connections, cracks, corrosion, and
(8) Disconnect 24 Vdc source from connector
evidence of shorting or other damage.
pine A and B.
b . Testing.
and flat washers (3) to remove terminal covers (4).
check for open circuit across terminal studs A1 and
A2, B1 and B2, and C1 and C2 (figures FO-1 and
(2) Tag and disconnect electrical leads to terminals.
(3) Disconnect wiring harness connector from main
(2) Check for open circuit across connector
load contactor connector.
pins C and D, E and F, G and H, J and K, and R
d. Installation. Install main load contactor in
reverse order of removal procedures.
pins A and B, L and M, N and P, and R and S.
(4) Apply 24 Vdc across connector pins A and
B while listening for audible indication of actuation.