Manual Speed Control, Exploded View
(b) Clean boot on manual speed control
knob with soap and water.
(1) Using an ohmmeter, check for open cir-
(3) Installation. Install manual speed control
cuit across circuit breaker terminals.
in reverse order of removal procedures.
(2) Depress circuit breaker button and check
ohmmeter indication. Ohmmeter shall indicate con-
DC CONTROL CIRCUIT BREAKER.
(3) Replace circuit breaker if above test re-
quirements are not met.
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical leads to DC
d. Installation. Install DC circuit breaker in
reverse order of removal procedures.
(2) Remove mounting nut and tooth lockwasher
to remove circuit breaker.
LOAD MEASURING UNIT.
Cleaning and Inspection
a . Removal.
(1) Clean DC circuit breaker with filtered
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical connector
compressed air and a soft bristle brush or wipe
with a clean, lint-free cloth lightly moistened with
an approved solvent.
remove load measuring unit.
(2) Visually inspect circuit breaker for cracks,
corrosion, stripped or damaged threads and evidence
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
of shorting or other damage.