and dry with filtered compressed air.
BREATHER AND BREATHER TUBE.
(3) Inspect breather tube for cracks, corro-
sion, clogging and other damage.
(4) Check all threaded parts for stripped or
otherwise damaged threads.
(2) Loosen wing nut on breather, unscrew
(5) Replace any parts damaged beyond simple
slotted stud and remove breather.
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean breather tube with a clean, lint-free
cloth moistened with an approved solvent.
c. Installation. Install breather and breather
tube in reverse order of removal procedures.
(2) Clean breather with an approved solvent
Breather and Breather Tube, Exploded View