Figure 3-18. Fuel Strainer and filter assembly, Removal and Installation.
(2) Inspect fuel strainer and filter assembly and
mounting bracket for cracks, corrosion, and other
fuel level and low fuel cutoff switch.
(3) Inspeet all threaded parts for stripped or other-
wise damaged threads.
(4) Replaee any damaged or defective parts.
c. Installation. Install fuel strainer and filter
move vent tube (2).
assembly in reverse order of removal procedures.
(6) Discomect fuel hose assembly (3).
to remove day tank with assembled parts.
(1) Remove fuel hose assembly adapter (7),
(2) Remove drain cock (8) from day tank (9).
c. Cleaning and Inspection.