T. O. 35C2-3-442-2
2. Disconnect three circuit break-
1. Disconnect electrical connector
er electrical leads from load board; loosen
from circuit breaker relay box connector
pins M and B with B negative. Energize
3. Remove screws (1 and 4), lock
DC control circuit breaker. There should
washers (2 and 5) and washers (3 and 6).
be approximately 24 volts.
4. Remove clamps (7B) by re-
2. Connect a suitable voltmeter
moving screws (7B) and remove circuit
across pins A and B of J41. Position
breaker and three electrical leads.
start-run-stop switch to RUN, and position
battle short switch to ON.
3. Position circuit breaker switch
imately 24 volts.
Connect circuit breaker assembly
to test equipment as illustrated in figure
4. If voltage is not present in either
6-37B and perform test specified in pro-
step 2 or 3, check wiring back to its source
and correct malfunctions.
Remove test equipment.
5. If voltage is present but the
contactor still will not close, check K26
6-147D. DISASSEMBLY. Refer to figure
Relay, OFF-ON Limit Switch, and Motor
6-37C and disassemble circuit breaker
Bl, and correct malfunction.
assembly in the sequence of index numbers
assigned. Pay particular attention to the
6. If the contactor closes and will
not stay in the closed position, check under-
voltage relay inside the circuit breaker.
Remove screws (1), lock washers
(2) and washers (3). Remove bracket (4)
7. Position load contactor switch to
from bracket (29).
OPEN, battle short switch to OFF, and
start-run-stop switch to STOP. De-
Remove clamp (7) from bracket
energize circuit breaker.
(29) by removing nut and washer assembly
(5) and screw and washer (6).
8. Install connector plug P41 to
circuit breaker relay box.
Remove screw and washer assembl
(8) securing relay box (9) to top of bracket
remove circuit breaker assembly as follows:
Remove relay (11) from relay
socket (14) by removing screw and washer
Tag electrical leads with
location to insure proper
1. Tag and disconnect three top el-
Do not disconnect electrical leads
from relay socket (14) unless re-
ectrical leads and electrical connector P41
placement is required.
from circuit breaker assembly (7).