5. Position load contactor switch
3. Disconnect cover (19) from load
to OPEN, battle short switch to OFF, and
contactor by removing screws (18). Dis-
start-run-stop switch to STOP. De-ener-
connect bus bar (12) and contactor cables
gize circuit breaker,
(27) from load contactor by removing nuts
6. Connect connector to load con-
tactor and install protective cover.
4. Loosen nuts (9) securing bus
bars (12) to reconnection board studs, to
remove bus bars from contractors.
remove load contactor as follows:
5. Disconnect electrical connector
1. Remove protective cover (3) by
from connector J41 of load contactor.
loosening studs (l).
2. Disconnect bracket (17) by
6. Disconnect load contactor (26)
removing screws (14), spacers (16), and
from mounting bracket (25) by removing
nuts (23) and screws (24).