T O 35 C2-3-442-2
Table 6-12. Electronics Components Assembly (A6) Hook Up Wire Data
1. Solder using Federal Specification Q-Q-S-571, Sn 60
2. Wire is in accordance with MIL-STD-454, requirement 20
6-127. MODE II RELAY BOX ASSEMBLY
1. To isolate a malfunction of the
(A27), 400 HERTZ.
2. To isolate a malfunction of the
6-128. ON EQUIPMENT TEST.
uncle rf requency relay, refer to paragraph
a. Symptom and Isolation of Malfunc-
tion. A malfunction of the mode II relay
box assembly is usually indicated by a
3. To isolate a malfunction of the
failure of the dc relay assembly, under-
undervoltage relay, refer to paragraph
missive paralleling relay, electronic
components assembly, failure of the engine
4. To isolate a malfunction of the
to crank when the start-run-stop switch S2
permissive paralleling relay, refer to
is energized, and unequal reactive and
is operated in parallel. To isolate the
5. To isolate a malfunction of the
electronic components assembly, refer
ceed as outlined in steps 1. through 8.
6. To isolate a malfunction of the
engine crank relay, refer to paragraph
Exercise extreme care not to touch
6-96, step c.
electrical connections when working
on the electrical components with
7. To isolate a malfunction in the
reactive droop circuit, refer to paragraph
6-96, step d.
8. To isolate a malfunction in the
Remove cover from the mode II
relay box to gain access to the test
real load sharing circuit, measure resis-