1. On initial installation, assemble
WHEEL MOUNTING KIT.
kit components prior to performing steps 2.
through 6. as follows:
remove wheel mounting kit in the order of
index numbers assigned. Pay particular
(a) Install two nuts (16) and
attention to the following:
two yokes (15) on each stud (17), and attach
yokes on one end to hand brake and shaft
1. Using a suitable lifting device,
lift generator set off ground. Place suitable
(b) Attach brackets (20 and 25)
set on blocks.
to hand brake and shaft assembly.
2. Place suitable hydraulic jack
2. Using a suitable lifting device,
lift generator set off ground. Place
under front axle assembly and raise jack so
it will support axle assembly weight.
suitable block under skid base and lower
generator set on blocks.
3, Disconnect brake cables.
3. Place front axle assembly under
4. Remove axle assembly attaching
generator set. Place suitable hydraulic
hardware and lower hydraulic jack, lower-
jack under axle assembly and jack axle into
ing wheels to ground. Remove axle assem-
position. Secure axle assembly to gener-
ator set and remove hydraulic jack.
bly from under generator set.
4. Repeat step 3. for rear axle.
5. Repeat steps 2. through 4. for
5. Connect brake cables to each
and install wheel mounting kit in the reverse
6. Lift generator set, remove
order of index numbers assigned. Pay par-
ticular attention to the following:
blocks, and lower generator set.